Sigal - Simple Static Gallery Generator¶
Sigal is yet another simple static gallery generator. It’s written in Python and it allows to build a static gallery of images with the following features:
- Process directories recursively.
- Generate HTML pages using jinja2 templates.
- Relative links for a portable output.
- Support themes, videos, EXIF tags, zip download.
- Parallel processing.
- MIT licensed.
Sigal is compatible with Python 2.7 and 3.3+.
- Latest documentation on the website
- Source, issues and pull requests on GitHub
- Releases on PyPI
#sigalon Freenode, or with the webchat interface.
- Mailing list at Librelist (Archives).
Themes & Demo¶
- Getting started
- Album information
- Image information
- Contributing guidelines