Sigal - Simple Static Gallery Generator
Sigal is yet another simple static gallery generator. It’s written in Python
and it allows to build a static gallery of images with the following features:
- Process directories recursively.
- Generate HTML pages using jinja2 templates.
- Relative links for a portable output.
- Support themes, videos, EXIF tags, zip download.
- Parallel processing.
- MIT licensed.
galleria. These librairies do a great job to display the images, Sigal does
what is missing: resize images, create thumbnails, generate html pages.
Sigal is compatible with Python 2.7 and 3.3.
- Latest documentation on the website
- Source, issues and pull requests on Github
- Releases on PyPI
- #sigal on Freenode, or with the webchat interface.
Themes & Demo
Sigal comes with two themes, based on the colorbox and galleria